* He retired as one of only 3 players in NBA history to totalize at least 13,000 points, 9,000 rebounds, 3,000 assists and 1,500 blocked. The other two ar Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Hakeem Olajuwon.
* Earned first selection to NBA All-Star Game in 2001.
* Ranked 12th in the NBA in field-goal percentage (.503) in 1999-2000.
* Ranked 2nd on the Kings in scoring (14.3 ppg), rebounds (10.0 rpg, 10th in the NBA), assists (4.3 apg) and blocked shots (1.02 bpg) in 1998-99.
* Led the Kings in rebounding 17 times, in assists 12 times and in scoring 10 times, and got 20 double-doubles in 1998-99.
* Led the Hornets in 1997-98 in blocked shots (1.47 bpg) and was 2nd on the team in rebounding (8.7 rpg) and steals (1.30 spg).
* Led the Hornets in 1996-97 in blocked shots (2.22 bpg, 7th in NBA), steals (1.27 spg) and minutes (35.1 mpg) and ranked 2nd in rebounding (9.0 rpg).
* Registered his 1,000th career blocked shot against the Boston Celtics on 4/9/97.
* Grabbed his 5,000th career rebound against the Phoenix Suns on 2/17/97.
* Blocked a career-high and Hornets' franchise-record 12 shots, adding 18 points and 9 rebounds, against the New Jersey Nets on 2/12/97.
* Recorded his 4th career triple-double, with 10 points, a career-high 13 assists and 10 rebounds, against the Vancouver Grizzlies on 4/5/96.
* Matched a Lakers' franchise record with 13 offensive rebounds against the L.A. Clippers on 11/16/93.
* Led the Lakers in scoring once (1993-94), in rebounding five times (1990-91, 1992-93 to 1995-96) and in blocked shots four times (1989-90, 1990-91, 1992-93, 1994-95).
* Ranks 3rd in Lakers' franchise history with 833 blocked shots.
* Appeared in the 1991 NBA Finals against the Chicago Bulls and has averaged 12.9 ppg, 7.7 rpg and 2.4 apg in 63 career NBA Playoff games.
* Named to the 1989-90 NBA All-Rookie First Team after averaging 8.5 ppg and 6.2 rpg for the Lakers.
* Earned silver medals with Yugoslavia at the 1988 and 1996 Olympic games